SEMA Action Network (SAN): IGNITED WE STAND!
• 5th Annual “COLLECTOR CAR APPRECIATION DAY” to be Celebrated July 11, 2014
• Louisiana Bill to Recognize “COLLECTOR CAR APPRECIATION WEEKEND” Approved by Committee; Moves to Senate Floor
• Arizona Bill to Exempt Vehicles 40-Years Old and Older From Emissions Inspections Dead for the Year
• Wisconsin Bill to Provide for Single License Plate Dies as Legislature Adjourns
• Kansas Anti-Hobbyist Inoperable Vehicle Bill Dies as Legislature Adjourns
• Colorado Bill to Protect Collector Cars from Salvage Brand Goes to Governor
• Amended Ohio Headlamps Bill Signed Into Law
• Wisconsin Bill to Allow Display of Historical Plates on Classic Cars Signed Into Law
• Bill Introduced in U.S. House of Representatives to Stop Sale of E15 Gas Pending Scientific Analysis
>> READ MORE ALERTS
The future of our prized cars and trucks is being threatened! Add your voice to our growing U.S. and Canadian forces united to advance our automotive freedoms. SAN members defend the hobby by responding to timely e-mail updates on vehicle-related legislation and regulations. No fees. No SPAM. No obligations. Great strength comes with great numbers. Can we count on you to help preserve the classics of today and tomorrow?
GET INVOLVED TODAY: