SEMA Action Network (SAN): IGNITED WE STAND!
• Call Your U.S. Senators Now to Save Racing from Government Threat!
• SAN Secures U.S. Senate Resolution Designating July 8th as “COLLECTOR CAR APPRECIATION DAY”
• REPLICA CARS: New Federal Law Provides Hobbyists with More Choices
• California Bill to Expand Vehicle Retirement Program Approved by Senate Committee
• California Bill to Expand Eligibility for Year of Manufacture License Plates Approved by Assembly Committee
• Province of Saskatchewan Again Proclaims July as “AUTOMOTIVE HERITAGE MONTH”
• New Hampshire Bill to Permit Larger Off-Highway Vehicles at Jericho Mountain State Park Signed Into Law
• Vermont Bill to Increase Range of Fees and Taxes for Motor Vehicles Signed Into Law
• Connecticut Bill to Provide Titles for Older Vehicles Signed Into Law
• California Bill to Exempt Pre-1981 Vehicles from Emissions Inspections Fails to Meet Passage Deadline
The future of our prized cars and trucks is being threatened! Add your voice to our growing U.S. and Canadian forces united to advance our automotive freedoms. SAN members defend the hobby by responding to timely e-mail updates on vehicle-related legislation and regulations. No fees. No SPAM. No obligations. Great strength comes with great numbers. Can we count on you to help preserve the classics of today and tomorrow?
GET INVOLVED TODAY: