SEMA Action Network (SAN): IGNITED WE STAND!
• Tell Congress to Stop the EPA and Support the RPM Act!
• 7th Annual Collector Car Appreciation Day to be Celebrated July 8, 2016
• REPLICA CARS: New Federal Law Provides Hobbyists with More Choices
• UPDATE: Committee Hearing on Amended California Bill to Exempt Pre-1981 Vehicles from Emissions Inspections Postponed Until Monday, May 9, 2016
• California Bill to Increase Transportation Fees and Taxes Approved by Senate Committee
• Tennessee Bill to Exempt Newer Cars From Emissions Inspection Approved by Legislature; Moves to Governor
• New Hampshire Bill to Permit Larger Off-Highway Vehicles at Jericho Mountain State Park Approved by Committee; Moves to Full Senate
• Alabama Bill to Further Exempt Older Vehicles from Certificate of Title Requirement Approved by Committee; Moves to Full Senate
• California Bill to Exempt Pre-1981 Vehicles from Emissions Inspections to be Considered by Appropriations Committee on Monday, May 2, 2016
• Vermont Bill Would Increase Range of Fees and Taxes for Motor Vehicles
• Missouri Bill to Permanently Register Historic Camping or Fifth Wheel Trailers Moves to Full Senate
• California Bill to Expand Eligibility for Year of Manufacture License Plates Approved by Committee
• Kentucky Bill to Permit OHV Access to Pine Mountain Trail Dies as Legislature Adjourns
• New Hampshire Bill to Allow Additional Trailers to Qualify for Antique Plate Signed Into Law
• SEMA President Chris Kersting Responds to EPA Decision on Racecar Regulation
The future of our prized cars and trucks is being threatened! Add your voice to our growing U.S. and Canadian forces united to advance our automotive freedoms. SAN members defend the hobby by responding to timely e-mail updates on vehicle-related legislation and regulations. No fees. No SPAM. No obligations. Great strength comes with great numbers. Can we count on you to help preserve the classics of today and tomorrow?
GET INVOLVED TODAY: