SEMA Action Network (SAN): IGNITED WE STAND!
• 6th Annual Collector Car Appreciation Day to be Celebrated July 10, 2015
• Maryland Bill to Allow Single License Plate for Hobby Cars Goes To Governor
• Maryland Bills to Increase Age Requirement for Historic Vehicles Dies as Legislature Adjourns
• Nevada Bill to Restrict Classic Vehicle Registration Approved by Committee; Moves to Full Assembly
• Idaho Bill to Increase Registration Fees Approved by Legislature; Moves to Governor
• Province of Nova Scotia Proclaims July 2015 as “AUTOMOTIVE HERITAGE MONTH”
• New Hampshire Bill to Include Older Trucks as Antiques Approved by Senate; Moves to Governor
• Missouri Bill Introduced to Tax Cars for Miles Traveled
• Iowa Legislation Fails to Meet Crossover Deadline
• North Dakota Bill to Restrict Vehicle Modifications Goes to Conference Committee
• California Legislation to Allow Certain Vehicles to Pay Fee Instead of Passing Smog Test to be Considered on April 20th
>> READ MORE ALERTS
The future of our prized cars and trucks is being threatened! Add your voice to our growing U.S. and Canadian forces united to advance our automotive freedoms. SAN members defend the hobby by responding to timely e-mail updates on vehicle-related legislation and regulations. No fees. No SPAM. No obligations. Great strength comes with great numbers. Can we count on you to help preserve the classics of today and tomorrow?
GET INVOLVED TODAY: