SEMA Action Network (SAN): IGNITED WE STAND!
• Pennsylvania Bill to Eliminate Ethanol Requirement in Gasoline Approved by House; Moves to Senate
• California Legislation to Allow Certain Vehicles to Pay Fee Instead of Passing Smog Test Dies as Legislature Adjourns
• Congressional Legislation Would Allow Hobbyists to Buy Turn-Key Replica Cars
• Pennsylvania Bill to Eliminate Ethanol Requirement in Gasoline Approved by Committee; Moves to House Floor
• Michigan Bill Increases First Registration Fees by $100
• Michigan Considers Implementing Road User Fee
>> READ MORE ALERTS
The future of our prized cars and trucks is being threatened! Add your voice to our growing U.S. and Canadian forces united to advance our automotive freedoms. SAN members defend the hobby by responding to timely e-mail updates on vehicle-related legislation and regulations. No fees. No SPAM. No obligations. Great strength comes with great numbers. Can we count on you to help preserve the classics of today and tomorrow?
GET INVOLVED TODAY: