SEMA Action Network (SAN): IGNITED WE STAND!
• 6th Annual Collector Car Appreciation Day to be Celebrated July 10, 2015
• Vermont Bill to Provide Titles for Exempted Vehicles
• Hawaii Introduces Bills to Reduce Fees for Motor Vehicles
• Nebraska Bill to Provide Single License Plate for Certain Motor Vehicles to be Considered on Tuesday, February 3, 2015
• Wyoming House Approves Bill to Provide Single License Plate; Moves to Senate
• Washington State Introduces Bill to Provide for Single License Plate
• North Dakota Bill to Further Restrict Vehicle Modifications to be Considered by Senate Transportation Committee on Thursday, January 29, 2015
• Minnesota Bills Increase Fees for Fuel Efficient Vehicles/ Tax Cars for Miles Traveled
• Maryland Bills to Provide for Single License Plate to be Considered on Feb. 5, 2015
• Bill Reintroduced to Protect West Virginia Hobbyists from Unfair Exhaust Noise Citations
>> READ MORE ALERTS
The future of our prized cars and trucks is being threatened! Add your voice to our growing U.S. and Canadian forces united to advance our automotive freedoms. SAN members defend the hobby by responding to timely e-mail updates on vehicle-related legislation and regulations. No fees. No SPAM. No obligations. Great strength comes with great numbers. Can we count on you to help preserve the classics of today and tomorrow?
GET INVOLVED TODAY: